Welcome to the Foreign Animal Disease Detection in Category I Animals module.
After completing this module, you should be able to
- Report a suspected foreign animal disease (FAD)
- Describe the important role of accredited veterinarians in surveillance and detection of FADs
- Realize the potential impact an FAD in a Category I animal could have on food animal populations, public health, and the economy
- List the zoonotic FADs presented in this module
- Recognize clinical signs of key FADs in Category I animals
Completion of this module is estimated to take 45 minutes but will vary depending on your familiarity with the material.